Pay for Tutoring in 5 Easy Steps:
Please Note: Some people experience difficulties with our payment system because of their internet connection, computer, or Internet browser. If any part of this process doesn’t work, email us at email@example.com and we'll help you.
1. Click here to visit our online store.
You don't have to log in to make a payment. You can create a Square account if you want to save your payment information for future use.
2. Click on the item you're paying for. Scroll down for non-ACT tutoring.
Notice that all of the items are HALF hours. Before you checkout, you'll need to change the quantity to equal the length of the session you've scheduled.
3. In the pop-up window, click the blue “Add to Cart" button.
4. On the next screen, click the "+" button to the left of the tutor's name until you've
added enough half-hours to equal the time of your session. Click the “Checkout” button.
To remove items from your basket, click the grey "X" to the right of the name of the item. If the "X" isn't visible on your screen, try making your payment in a different Internet browser or on a different computer.
5. On the final screen, enter the "E-Delivery" and "Payment" information, then click “Place order." Congrats! You've paid.
If you have a different last name than the student, please write the student's name and session date in the box under the "Total" so we know who you're paying for.
If you don't want to get payment confirmation emails or texts, enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” for the email and “555-555-5555” for the phone number, and you won’t be bothered!